Michigan Mini Meet Anyone?

Joined May 2006
59 Posts | 0+
Clinton Twp, Michigan
Anyone want to join in, get together and smoke some cigars in the Detroit area? I don't mean anything huge or fancy, but just a little sit down and maybe some cocktails.

I'm all for it. I just need to find a way to clear it with the wifey ahead of time since the twins are a real handful at this point so I don't make it out too much.

All the best,

Joe

I may be able to drive up - it's only a 4 hour drive. It would depend on the date though.

I'd be up for it. I'll be out of town at the last week of Feb. other than that I'm open.

I would be up for it but unfortunately probably not for a month at least. I just found out that Comerica Park has a cigar bar sponsored by Camacho. Would any of you guys be interested in a future herf/baseball outing?

Cloudy said:
I just found out that Comerica Park has a cigar bar sponsored by Camacho. Would any of you guys be interested in a future herf/baseball outing?

I would be up for it but to get into the cigar bar you need to have either a ticket worth $65 or more, or you need to be a Player's Club member, or you need to have a Player's Club member give you passes to get in (I used to be a club member). I wouldn't mind paying for an expensive ticket if everyone else does.

Another option would be a cigar friendly bar or restaurant. I don't know of too many around here though.

I know of 3 cigar friendly joints here in Ann Arbor. Let me know if you want me to check them out.

All the best,

Joe

I wouldn't mind going if the work schedule allowed it. It's been a long time since I was able to smoke one inside. ;)

Fargo said:
I know of 3 cigar friendly joints here in Ann Arbor. Let me know if you want me to check them out.

I think that is probably the best idea now that it finally snowed. Though I would love to do the Comerica Park cigar bar when baseball season starts too. Moreover, Ann Arbor would be great as a central meeting place for our west siders.

My schedule is pretty flexible, so anytime would be good for me. What days are good for everyone else? It sounds so far like the beginning to middle of Feb. Would the 10th work everyone?

10th would not work for me, but if you guys are interested, I have some connections at Novi Chop House cigar bar. Anyone interested in coming in from out of town, you are all more than welcome to stay here.

Capt, its great to see you. I was hoping to that you would be able to make it. I know how busy you are now. How about the 17th then? Does that work for everyone?

I'll be up at Penn State that weekend - I'll just have to try to make the next one.

Unfortunately I am going to have to pass this time around. I will keep you guys in mind though and the baseball game sounds good for the near future.