money contest! - WINNER!

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
ok i just paid my tuition for this semester.... whoever can guess the closest amount to what is actually in my School checking account on friday morning will get a gift.
I will not transfer or deposit any money to the account even if it means it will go overdrawn. One guess per day, and one hint per day.

First hint, i get my pay checks on mondays

to those that asked it is from an account that my grandfather made for me, with a savings. If it is negative i will not be getting evicted, thanks for the concern. It is seperate from my normal checking no worries.

Re: money contest!

bildo792 said:
ok i just paid my tuition for this semester.... whoever can guess the closest amount to what is actually in my School checking account on friday morning will get a gift.
I will not transfer or deposit any money to the account even if it means it will go overdrawn. One guess per day, and one hint per day.

First hint, i get my pay checks on mondays

Did your tuition already clear?

i just paid it right now... who knows when it will clear??

That's not a hint. I just want to make sure you are getting a good education. I am worried about you. :twisted:

hints for today:
my grandpa's account has a savings and a checking account so that i can have a check card (i move money over to the checking)....
i go to university of south carolina