More pictures

Put your pinky and pointer finger straight out, with your ring and middle in your palm. Place thumb ontop of middle and ring finger nails. Throw up in the air, and scream. :twisted:
Means like rock on, hell yeah, metal, lots of things. lol

S&M rocks

*wait, youre talking about metallica?* :roll: :lol:

Bobberrific said:
Speaking of which, I'm listening to some S&M metallica.
I used to be a huge Metallica fan. Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, The Black Album were all great. I can't get into any of the new stuff. That doesn't mean I'm getting old, does it? Or, was it the cutting of the hair and playing with the San Francisco Symphony. . .

I am a huge Metallica fan (Black album, Ride The Lightning, And Justice For All were the best if you ask me) but I haven't been able to get into their newer stuff either. I just think they've lost some of their edge.

When Cliff died, Metallica as I liked them died. The first three albums are all that I will listen to. I like "And Justice" as a kid but I can't listen to it now. Master is just a great album. That is my go to album for working out.

Ive loved everything they have done up until St. Anger...what a pile of steaming crap.

Brenda said:
Did anyone watch "Some kind of Monster"?

not I

I saw a documentary on them. I am not sure if it was some kind of monster or not. Whatever is was it sucked. It was about them all getting together and talking about their feelings and the direction they wanted the group to go in. Then there was this one part where Lars was selling his paintings at Christies or some fancy action house and he got trashed. This is not the Metallica I envisioned. I want the old, getting drunk, being crass, playing with anger, all about the music Metallica; not the corporate entity it has become. I will just listen to my old casette tapes and think about the good old days. (Those were the days)

Yup, Ive seen it many times. I enjoyed it.
The metallica boys are better after cleaning up and stuff.

BTW, St. Anger is a damn angry album if you listen to the lyrics!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that this thread was about pictures!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DevilDog723 said:
I thought that this thread was about pictures!?

There is an unwritten rule requiring a thread-jack once the third page of replies has begun. It often happens sooner. I think Bloof may even delete threads that stay on topic for too long.

cybrus said:
There is an unwritten rule requiring a thread-jack once the third page of replies has begun. It often happens sooner. I think Bloof may even delete threads that stay on topic for too long.

Oh really?

What Did You Smoke Today
[ Goto page: 1 ... 73, 74, 75 ]
Sunday Morning Smoke
[ Goto page: 1 ... 47, 48, 49 ]

I was just kiddin' earlier. I thought it was funny how threads go from one topic to another that has nothing to do with what was first discussed.

its a common phenomenon that happens on every forum since al gore invented forums.