More pictures

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Armpit of the world....Al Asad, Iraq
My buddy FINALLY took some pics of his Marines and the cigars!

He wrote me an e-mail with them:

"hey bud,

here are some shots before we headed south to support some recon op. I am sorry we didn't make a real sign but I thought this could work. Let me know if I should do some thing else. The other shots are so you remember how good looking I am. I have yet to get to those other pictures of Morgan but I will get to them. I hope you are all well and safe. take care and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Leather,
Greg"

Attachments

• Copy of BadAss.JPG
    Copy of BadAss.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Copy of smokey.JPG
    Copy of smokey.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 710
  • Copy of cigar thxs.jpg
    Copy of cigar thxs.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 710
DD,

Those are some special guys, good to see they have some down time to enjoy a smoke.

There was a thread earlier in week about sending cigars over to them. Please let me know when and where, I'll send them to you to forward them to the guys.

DevilDog,

Would you be willing to email me copies. [email protected] I would love to add them to the file for the new photoalbum we are putting on the site for next year. Same goes to the rest of you folks who have cigar pics. Hope all is well.

Not a problem.
E-mail sent.

Happy Holidays!

Right on DD! That's some good stuff. That is what it's all about. Thanks for the post.

Hey Devil,

Can some of your FDC boys give some cigars to some of my brother cannon cockers?

Regards
Martin

RedLeg0811 said:
Hey Devil,

Can some of your FDC boys give some cigars to some of my brother cannon cockers?

Regards
Martin

Two of the men you see in that pic are gun bunnies.

I'll e-mail my buddy and see if he can take some pics in front of the guns!

yea, tell him to get some pics of stuff blowing up and big bombs and stuff!! yea man! whooo hoooo rock n roll!!! rofl

Big Paintbrush said:
We'll convert Brenda to a bloodthirsty Conservative yet!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm AmBack's resident bleeding-heart liberal.

Peace!

Brenda said:
Big Paintbrush said:
We'll convert Brenda to a bloodthirsty Conservative yet!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm AmBack's resident bleeding-heart liberal.

Peace!

All the while blowing stinky cigar smoke in her own kinds face! Irony at its peak!