Cigar Trade mostly for the new guys

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
Ok guys, here is the deal. there are a few things that we would like to do in the forum, maybe a box pass or something like that. Issue is as it has always been the rule here you must have a good trader comment. SO how do we do that.. well if you would like to trade to get some rep, let me know. It can be anywhere from three to five packs, please no Acid as I detest them.. So let me know what you got going on.

I am willing to help out with people needing some rep too. Just let me know.

DL...are you looking for a rant? :confused:

I am up for it too. I think the one thing that cannot be in a box pass is any infused cigar - not trying to be snobby - it's just that the smell will get into all the cigars in the box. No offense to anyone. As far as I am concerned, the best cigar is the one you like.

I am up for it too. I think the one thing that cannot be in a box pass is any infused cigar - not trying to be snobby - it's just that the smell will get into all the cigars in the box. No offense to anyone. As far as I am concerned, the best cigar is the one you like.

Yea...someone might put some white owl grapes into a shredder and then mail them to someone who has his partner put the box in with his nice cigars...that would suck! :rolleyes:

I still want to know what happend to the Box of backwoods that was going around.. that was damn funny!

You dont remember....Kevin does! and so do I...I wish I had kept some of those messages!

Kevin got them first, I dont know where they went after that... But I was pretty sure steve got them,,, maybye he sent the to Aubs?

Kevin got them first, I dont know where they went after that... But I was pretty sure steve got them,,, maybye he sent the to Aubs?

LOL...I sent them to Kevin after someone shredded them. It got me in trouble

you should still have all your PM's at gunhub.com it is the sister site. I deleated them all here but still have them there

I'd be interested in doing a pass if we could get some of the old members back in. :twisted:

DL

I have been wanting to do a pass for a while and Chris and I have been secretly putting it together. Once we get a few more active members, I will make a post for it. I think we need at least 10 people to make it fun.

I have been wanting to do a pass for a while and Chris and I have been secretly putting it together. Once we get a few more active members, I will make a post for it. I think we need at least 10 people to make it fun.

Just be sure that the initial box has some AF BTL's in it. If it does, then I am in!!!:twisted:

DL