Cigar Trade mostly for the new guys

As soon as I get my next paycheck, I'll arrange a trade with one of you folks

Emjay,

Have you ever participated in a box pass? They can be quite fun. And rewarding. A pass is a good way to try sticks that you otherwise might not have the opportunity to. It's kinda like having a sampler box sent to your door step.

DL

Emjay,

Have you ever participated in a box pass? They can be quite fun. And rewarding. A pass is a good way to try sticks that you otherwise might not have the opportunity to. It's kinda like having a sampler box sent to your door step.

DL

Yes, I actually put together and ran 2 this summer on a couple other boards. They were quite fun!

I have a box of Hava-Tampa Jewels I can kick in, and a bottle of Ripple

How active do i have to be what dose it go by im new here?

I think it's 50 posts and establish a good trade reputation. One sure way to start get that reputation is to start your own pass.

DL

Tapout,

I just found this:The Trades thread will remain the same except for the changes in regards to folks new to the forum. Please send your packages within a 3-5 day range.

For the newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders thread) you MUST send a PM to Chris or Myself before trading. You will be able to participate with the following condition - you must first send your package and have it received before the person you traded with will send yours. This is a perfect place to get your name in the Good Traders thread.

When you receive a package from someone who meets this criteria - please let one of us know that you have sent yours out.

Instead of Kelvin and Barcochris, it is now myself and emjaysmash. I think it is fair and we'll stick with it.

DL

Tapout,

I just found this:The Trades thread will remain the same except for the changes in regards to folks new to the forum. Please send your packages within a 3-5 day range.

For the newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders thread) you MUST send a PM to Chris or Myself before trading. You will be able to participate with the following condition - you must first send your package and have it received before the person you traded with will send yours. This is a perfect place to get your name in the Good Traders thread.

When you receive a package from someone who meets this criteria - please let one of us know that you have sent yours out.

Instead of Kelvin and Barcochris, it is now myself and emjaysmash. I think it is fair and we'll stick with it.

DL

Cool thanks man