Cigar Trade Motion123's Birthday Cigars

Joined Mar 2006
696 Posts | 0+
Central Jersey
Wow Doc-T hit me with an early bomb making

Love those 5 Vegas, never tired the CAO, AF Short stories are amoung my favs....Thanks.

Nice treat before I leave for vacation.

I agree Phish, what gives T? First you make us look bad, then you start threatening to take over the league in fantasy baseball. What's next?

Adam - I need a week or so to get in some new sticks from Walmart.

I had to catch up with the BDays since some of you beat me to it. I'll try not to slack off again. 8)

As for baseball... c'mon Kelvin, start benching half your team so we can catch up!

#2 came in from Stickman

What an assortment, only the RP 90 have I tried before. I can't wait to spark some of these. Other will have to wait.

I'm blown away Nick...That was overly generous. Thank you very much.

When are you going on vacation Adam? Wouldn't want sticks to arrive with no one to greet them.

I've been and am back. I'm not going again until the last week of September.

Motion123 said:
I've been and am back. I'm not going again until the last week of September.

What do you go on a vacation a month? Man, what a life, Motion...what a life.

I go out west for a week hiking with my Dad, take a week for me where ever, and a week up north to see firends every year. I've been with my company long enough to get three paid weeks, but I can only take them during the slow season. I have to cram all my vacation and another week of personal time into a 7 or 8 week period.

# 3 from Brenda

Can't go wrong with the RASS, never tried the PD, and it'll nice to revisit the excaliburs.

Thanks!!!

# 4 from dbrad4d

Did you have copy of my currently smoking list when you sent these?

Gran Puro, Monte White, Cusano...all on my current top ten. Never tried the Regent or Consuegra.

Thank you very much!!

# 5 from iminaquagmire

Great package including a couple great CAO's and a RP I've never had

Thanks!!

Motion123 said:
# 4 from dbrad4d

Did you have copy of my currently smoking list when you sent these?

Gran Puro, Monte White, Cusano...all on my current top ten. Never tried the Regent or Consuegra.

Thank you very much!!

:lol: Well, I have to admit to cheating ... I looked up the "List of "must" smokes... " threads to see what you suggested. Might as well send a fellow something he likes for his birthday.

Hope you enjoy!

Ahhhh....you don't realize how much you miss computers until you're away from them for a few days.

It's been incredibly hectic first week back at work that ended with a last minuet business trip to the greater north east. I wish I had had some notice, I might have been able to meet up with some of you Nor’easters.

I haven't been home in a few days, but my email has blown up with USPS and DHL delivery notifications. I wanted to let you all know that your packages will be a wonderful thing to come home to.

I'll post again tomorrow.

#6 from HiTide

I can't get enough of those Fuente's, love the CAO and LGC's. Thank you very much Skip!!!