Cigar Trade Motion123's Birthday Cigars

#7 from DevilDog

DevilDog is inactive and was not expected to send anything. Jeff instead dropped a huge bomb on me. What can I say; Opus, Fuente, CAO, Bolivar, Gurka, and more :!: :shock: :!:

Thank you very much Jeff, that was a very pleaent suprise.

#8 from Kelvin

I got Kevin's package today and was tempted to wrap it back up and return it. I feel bad accepting suck a massive selection of super premium sticks. Kevin just weny WAY overboard on this one. I'm not going to metion what was sent, but trust me it was the best selection of cigars I've ever been sent.

Kevin,

You have won the battle but started a WAR!!!!

Countdown to D-Day: 248

#9 from Jhopephulle

Great verity selection. I've never tried any of these cigars. Thank you very much.

BTW, What is the unbanded one in the cello?

#10 from Jesse52

That's a huge 5 Vegas!!! I love those CAO's too. I can't wait to try the Cuesta-Rey. Thanks a bunch!!!

#11 from chrisguinther (I'm assuming...from Walgreen's in a DHL package)

Thank you for the selection. All new sticks to me. Can't wait to try that Camacho!

#12 from MP5

Thank you for the B-day pack. I'll add those to the depths of my humi to pick up some age. Can't go wrong, nice selections.

#13 from Tiny Tim

WOW

Thanks for the huge lot of primo smokes. I can't say enough. That was very generous. Nice assortment to get on my B-day. Thanks again Tim.

Glad you like them. I was simply trying to approach the generosity you showed me for my birthday. :wink:

#14 from Axegod75

Anthony sent a bunch of well aged sticks. I'm exited to try the 04 Rare Corojo's as I like the 05 and 06 so much. The 04 padron will be hard to save as well. I've never tried either of the 05's. Thank you very much.

#14 from Axegod75

Anthony sent a bunch of well aged sticks. I'm exited to try the 04 Rare Corojo's as I like the 05 and 06 so much. The 04 padron will be hard to save as well. I've never tried either of the 05's. Thank you very much.

#15 from rdesantos

Holy COW!!!

This guy knows how to hook it up. Rob's package blew me away. He sent a selection of primo smokes as well as an assortment of accessories any self respecting cigar smoker can't be without. I don't know what to say but thank you.

#16 from Phisherman

Nice assortment....wow

I like every one of the smokes you sent my way. It's a very well balanced pack. A couple smokes to tuck away to get some age and a few to enjoy now. Thank you very much. I will have to spark that REO soon.

I really like the REO. Great stick, and great flavour. They never disappoint. I'm glad you like it.

# 17 in from Barcochris

WOW. Thanks a bunch brother. A super mix of super cigars. I felt like I would never get to bottom of the box!!! I just kept pulling cigar after cigar out. That was too kind. Good your B-day is just around the corner :twisted:

#18 in from Cybrus

Thanks a bunch for the selection. Look forward to trying!!!!