Muggy Friday night. 7/23

Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
Red Sox are ahead, but that never mattered before. Settling in with a Monte White #3 tonight. If I still feel frisky later, I have an older Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild lined up.

Let that be a lesson to all cigar smokers, new and old. If you hunt, fish, forage and gather for your own breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can spend your savings on the world's finest cigars. And there's no doubt, he smokes the world's finest.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I learned how to do stuff like that, I could spend more on cigars, bourbon and rye myself. Then I could spend more on toy trains, and more on ice cream, and . . .

oh, right, . . .

you could never teach a blond like me how to fish in the first place. I'll bet me trying to bait a hook would draw more people than that time we sold out a 3,000 seat arena to see a few comedians and watch me put screws in sheet rock. Somebody's got the tape somewhere. Funniest act that night. Almost brought down the house, . . .

literally. :duh:

Oh well, it was a nice thought while it lasted. I guess I'll have to keep it to the health food stores, supermarkets and on line shopping. :dunno: