My entire Cigar collection for sale!

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 1+
Well things happen and we need money!
Today I noticed my car was on "E"
well I'll be needed to sell every cigar I own if I want to fill the tank!
Bidding starts at 1 gallon :wink:

:lol:

It is ridiculous though, there's a station in San Diego that's charging 3.36 for regular. But at least it's not as bad as in Atlanta :shock:

Ain't it the truth!!

Gas was $2.49 yesterday morning, filled up last night at $2.72, and this morning it was at $2.83. Thought I might go to the SC sitdown, but can only afford gas one way! Going to have to cut back on eating or get a second job to pay for gas to get to my main job.

~EDIT~ Up to $2.99/gal this afternoon ... so far

Is that opening bid, per cigar or entire lot? :)

Gas locally is anywhere from $3.09 to $3.29

My top bid is 3 gallons, thats all I can afford :( Gas here in West Michigan is between $3.19 and $3.25 a gallon. I was talking to the buyer for our gas stations and he said it will be set at $3.68 by Friday.

I was watching the news and they had an economist from one of the local colleges and he said we should be happy because if you adjust for inflation gas is cheaper than it was in 1981, what a bunch of B.S. :x

its about 2.80 - 2.90 here. gas is taking up a large chunk of my monthly budget, i can still afford it fine but damn, its just not cool. 160 a month and i dont drive that far. i drive about 12 miles to work 5 days a week and almost double that to church twice a week. other than that i dont drive much, any short errands i drive on the way home from work. maybe once a week ill take a trip somewhere else totaling another 20 miles but thats it. my big american car gets 18 miles to the gallon, while thats not terrible for a large car it could be better. but its deffinately better than my old camaro with the gas guzzling 5.0, 11 mpg lol

I'm so glad I don't drive!!

It's over three here, I think yesterday I saw it for 3.10 regular unleaded....

Gents I win!! or lose, drove by the Sheetz here in Maryland to observe the following pricing:
87 - 3.89
89- 3.99
93- 4.03

Woohoo! I just bought a new Nissan Armada 3 weeks ago! Gotta love the way things go. Hey CC I'll go 10 gallons for some of your rarer sticks!!!!!!!!
:D

Gents I win!! or lose, drove by the Sheetz here in Maryland to observe the following pricing:
87 - 3.89
89- 3.99
93- 4.03

Maryland ... is that in the U.S.? :lol:

I know there are people and places that need help elsewhere, but is it time to keep some "foreign aid" at home in the U.S. for a while? How thin can we stretch our resources?

I have a 2003 benz that requires premium fuel - and commute about 110 miles a day, 4 days a week (I work from home on Fridays).

I know a good station in Danbury, CT luckily that still has premium (93 octane) at 2.99 a gallon. My gas bill is already pushing $300 a month. :-(

well the news last night indicated $5.00+ by november. I cant imagine paying 100.00 to fill up my tank :eek:

Christ... I think I heard a similar report but thats a worse case scenario. The best case isn't too great either, they were talking 3.50 to 4.. a gallon nationwide average, then receeding back to 2.50 range (which it should eventually) once full production capabilities return.

Macallan said:
well the news last night indicated $5.00+ by november. I cant imagine paying 100.00 to fill up my tank :eek:

Yes, The Blonde has stumbled into the room.

I'm sort of following this thread on the fringe because of time constraints, but let's give me a clue here. CC said he's giving up his cigar collection.

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

:dunno: :flush:

This really IS the end of the world as we knew it, isn't it?

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

its the eeennnd of the wooorld as we know it! its the eeennnd of the wooorld as we know it! its the eeennnd of the wooorld as we know it! i feeeeeel fiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeee.. six o clock somthing tommy blah blah blah somthing somthing.......

Nice post Higgs!! I agree with the fact we need to focus a large piece of help on the southern states hit by Katrina...If the worst I have to do is give up more money at the gas pump for awhile, then I do it gladly! My heart and prayers go out to all those people down there living hell everyday of their lives. Put life in perspective gentlemen, the getting could be much much much worse. We sitting on our computers, posting to a forum about cigars, comfortable and unharmed....Life couldn't be better!

Paul

Jeebus...I just filled up my tank...40 friggin bucks.

The last time I paid this much for gas in one go I was able to fill up TWO tanks in a big, gas guzzling pickup truck.