My New Pride and Joy!

Joined Apr 2005
713 Posts | 0+
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
As Many of you know, I'm a huge Gurkha Nut! I recieved my holy grail of K. Hansotia yumminess a few days ago and thought I'd share! There are only a few of these hand crafted boxes in the world, and man is it beautiful! These pictures do it absolutely no justice, but it's the only thing I can get on the site! :wink:

Paul

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 231
Eclipse. I had one of those babies but I traded it. You are right the picture does it not justice. Less than 1000 were ever produced. Beatiful box.

Ya I have some High Res ones, but I can't get them under 3MB! Anyhow, I'm really happy with it, the craftmenship is amazing!

Anyhow, Thanks for looking!

I also have a rocky Patel 2005 limited edition chest with 15 coffins (5) edge (5) Sungrown and (5) Vintage 1990's in it. Very nice chest, looking to sell or trade.

Lemme know if anyone maybe interested.

Regards,
Paul

I have one of these things and use the box for my watches and cufflinks. Be carefull though because the red on it easily comes off. I used a wet rag to remove dust off it and the towel is always red afterwards. The cigars are just as great as the box though and well worth the price.