Name that Cigar

Joined Nov 2013
2 Posts | 0+
Connecticut
Hello,

I got into cigars and as a anniversary gift my wife got me a box of cigars from Punta Cana, DR. It is probably one of the best mild cigars I have had and wanted to get more but I can't figure out the name of the cigar.

Here is the information I have on top of the picture.

Box states Troya Fifty Four but when searching i found Troya cigars but the labels do not match. Any help would be appreciated.
20131113_211310.jpg

Looking around a little more it seems that there are a lot of big names involved with the Troya label, such as Frank Llanza, Don Pepin Garcia, Altadis, General Cigar and probably others. I didn't see the label in your picture anywhere, but then I didn't spend a lot of time searching.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for information, i tried google image search and everything so not sure you'll have much luck either . It makes sense the box is Troya minus the label, maybe placed their own stickers and labels to try and show it is authentic DR cigar. I'll have to order some and give it a try. Thanks for the feedback.

So what is Cohiba paying these guys for loading the site with Cohiba posts. In my opinion Cohibas are just a mediocre cigar.

Good Cohiba question Tony. I just Cohiba fired up a Cohiba Patragas Cohiba Black Label Cohiba. Maybe Cohiba is a status thing with some folks.
I would rather spend the same $ and get more cigars that are at least as enjoyable. Just MHO.