Need advice-help

Joined Jan 2005
302 Posts | 0+
South Central PA
I'm still trying to find the right cigar at under $2.00 a stick.I prefer the tastes of chocolate combined with coffee.Creamy is also good.Perfect size would be 5.62x46.There must be something out there- I just can't find it( in my price range) with all the products and suppliers out there.
Malone

Here's a shot in the dark, but try Hamilton's House. I got a box on closeout at phatash.com about two years ago. Some don't taste like much, but most are anywhere from good to great. They cost me 30-something for a box of 25, inclusive of shipping charges.

Here is my best advise:

Email Tim - He is from the Cigarwise (just a poster)
He won't mind, tell him Loren/CastleCrest gave you his email.
Tim is the all time king of Frugal cigars!!!!!!!!!
He will have the info on every damn cheap smoke there is!
His email addy:[email protected]

Now from me - I only smoke one cheap cigar.
It is a Fuente Exqusito - cost $80-$90 for 50 cigars
I smoke the Maduro & LOVE THEM!

If you are not object to maduro try flor de oliva maduro. It draws on some of the aromas you are looking for and are 2.00 a stick by the bundle.

Cigar.com is launching a new line called Honduran Primeros in the next several months that will be $1.00 each in 4 sizes. Total homerun but I am obviously biased. Honduran Puro rolled by Caribe. Keep your eyes out, I am sure I will post on the board when they become available.

Yes, by all means, the Flor De Oliva Maduro is very nice and a very reasonably priced cigar too. I'll be looking out for that new release Alex. Sounds very nice, but I've had some heavy hits from Honduran tobacco. Another type of tobacco I probably have to age awhile.

:idea: you may want to check out cigar international online. :shock: i don't frequent their site often; due to loyalty and the phenominal service i've gotten from cigar.com; but you have to try the flor del todo bundles in maduro. right now there is a deal on 2 bundles of 20 for less than 40 bucks!!

for that kind of price; even if they don't turn out to be exactly what you want, you can dish them out like candy to your friends who don't know better, and look like a high roller giving away money!!!

ALSO: not much on the chocolate and cream, but one of my favorite bargain smokes is the cigar.com labels!!! the cameroon and cuban labels are some of the best anywhere for the money!!

good luck; and never stop trying every cigar you can.

:shock: hey just thought of a couple more good maduro cheapies!

partagas black sabrosos - a small petite corona that is very creamy.

la vieja habana maduros - very cheap and can be quite good.

8) keep 'em lit, boys!