need help ??????

Joined Nov 2005
205 Posts | 0+
mom had a stroke and cant use her left side and we got my wife's granmother to come sit with her and the kids so we could get the night away alone no mom or kids it was the first time in almost a year
well as they were trying to get her to bed she wound up in the floor and my little girl went to the neighbor and Mr. Bill a military pilot came and helped her up and put her in the bed at about midnight

now the help i need is Mr. Bill always has a cigar in his mouth even when he cuts the grass or rides his harley it's a huge cigar one of them that looks like it's a foot long and round as a wad of hundered dollar bills i would like to pick him something special to give to him for his help any suggestions?
thanks
kevin

First I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom and I will be praying for her health and for your family as you care for her.

To the cigar. The Nepalese Warrior by Gurkha in the the churchill size is a nice big cigar with lots of taste to go with it. CI has them right now as well as a special where you can get ten free if you buy a ten pack of the class regent.

thoughts and prayers to your mother and your family at this time.

can't go wrong with the flor de oliva giants. their are 3 sizes up to the big 10 by 66 and they are a great smoke and value.

Sorry to hear about your mother.

I second the Rocky Patel Vintage 6x60. The blend is one of my favoites.

picked up the rocky patel vintage 90 in the 5 pack
thanks for the help i'm sure he will enjoy them

thanks
kevin

Go for an Opus A....not exactly a yarg'gar...but good none the less!!

The RP vintage is killer too, and less $$