Nerf 6

Joined Oct 2005
2K Posts | 1+
Lost in translation
Hi Guys,
Its that time of year again and Nerf 6 will be held by the NEWK on March 3rd at Churchills in Boston MA. All are welcome for this great event. Please see the below message from Mad Al over at the Habano Cigar Forum. This is a multi forum event with representatives from many forums including Cigar Weekly, Habano Cigar Forum and many others including ours. Lets try and get some guy from here over there to represnt us. I will definately be in attendance.

From Mad Al:
Ah, ah! we know what you’re thinking! Is it NERF 6 already, or just 5? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, we sometimes lose track ourselves!

But being that this is the New England Herf, the best damn herf in the world, and if you miss it you might as well blow your head clean off, you‚ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?”

Damn right you‚re lucky!! NERF 6 is coming!!!! The NEWK [bostnbill, rockridge, madal, we miss ya wacco] rounds up the bad guys on Saturday, March 3, 2007, 12-5 PM, at Churchill‚s Lounge in Boston. You Callahans won‚t believe this year’s showdown -- smokes, celebs, stuff, smokes, raffles, smokes, surprises, did I say smokes? So? You ready?

Register by email: madal56 AT hotmail DOT com
Please only one board/email per member, identify the board you're registering on