New Cabinet

Joined Jan 2007
2K Posts | 5+
Enjoying Life!
Hi all,

I finally got my new cabinet yesterday. It will be staying at my office and I was wondering if it will hurt to just leave the bowl of water in there for the weekend without checking it? The only other thing I can think of doing is putting a bunch of Crystals in there. Unfortunately My Cigar Oasis 2 will not be in until mid next week.

Thanks,

Craig

id leave more than one bowl in it if it is over a 500ct. thats alot of wood to season

ummm....I think pics are in order...please...lots of them!

Ditto, it will not hyurt to get it nice and humcdified early. Realize that even when you start to put sticks in there the rH will have swings and not get fully stable until you have a good amount of stock in there. A full humi holds rH better than an empty one. So add your sticks slowly and don't worry too much about the swings as they will happen.

Thanks for the info. I will bring my camera in on Monday. I figure with the oasis 2 it should stay pretty stable once I have seasoned it.

cmontgomery said:
Thanks for the info. I will bring my camera in on Monday. I figure with the oasis 2 it should stay pretty stable once I have seasoned it.

Dont forget the beads. They help with keeping the humidity from raising; a cigar oasis cannot do that, but it can overhumdifiy (if only by a small amount).

phisherman said:
Dont forget the beads. They help with keeping the humidity from raising; a cigar oasis cannot do that, but it can overhumdifiy (if only by a small amount).

Thanks,

I will throw a couple of jars in there

Ok here are a few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1990.jpg
    IMG_1990.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1988.jpg
    IMG_1988.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1985.jpg
    IMG_1985.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1984.jpg
    IMG_1984.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 80
Thanks, I added a couple of boxes yesterday. When I cam in the office this morning, was still reading a perfect 70% on 2 seperat hydro's.