new liquor cabinet with all the Maker's goods on display:

Attachments

• liquor rs2x1.jpg
    liquor rs2x1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,042
  • liqour rs2x2.jpg
    liqour rs2x2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,042
It's pieces like that which make me thank God for eyesight, trees, master carpenters and the beautiful furniture they design and create. There aren't too many things that come to my mind that can enhance the beauty of a home as such a piece. Great going, Pops!!! Of course, he's young enough to be MY son, hee, hee, heee!!!

Very nice. Got any Maker's Mark? ;)

The missus and I got one of those Billy bookcases from Ikea and put frosted glass doors on it. There's something about having a nice big, and full, liquor cabinet :)

Thanks fellas

Bloofy, it might just be possible, but we have a lil different genetics, you skinny thing you...lol
But, in any case I do have a lil Booker's for ya Bloofy if'n you are ever down here in Southern Joisey...it's from a good old bottle I promise.

Hey Rob, what's the Makers with the green wax??? I've only seen red. I'm not a big Bourbon guy, but I usually have a bottle of MM for Bourbon drinkers.

Muerte said:
Hey Rob, what's the Makers with the green wax??? I've only seen red. I'm not a big Bourbon guy, but I usually have a bottle of MM for Bourbon drinkers.
Green is the Christmas bottle

I actually have 2 different bottles with green wax.

One is a 750ml with Green and Silver wax....Yep, it's a Philadelphia Eagles bottle! GO EAGLES!! (well OK not this year...lol)

The other is double dipped, red then green, that is the big 1.75 in the back, that's a Christmas Bottle.

Rob thats one sweet cabinet :D
Looks like you got the makers mark bugg too :wink:
I blame that on Steve. :D

David,
Who do you think corruped St. Steven?? :twisted:

and Robert....

Come on down!! Exit 4 on the NJ Turnpike! Or is Rt 295 easier for you???

:)

rmrdaddy said:
David,
Who do you think corruped St. Steven?? :twisted:

and Robert....

Come on down!! Exit 4 on the NJ Turnpike! Or is Rt 295 easier for you???

:)

Come on down? More like come on up way up