New pipe for me too!

Joined Jan 2007
189 Posts | 0+
Seattle
Just picked up one of these:

[img=left]http://www.kirstenpipe.com/images/jewel.jpg[/img]

It's a Kirsten, I've been wanting one a while but couldn't justify it, then found this one on sale for $40 so I kinda had to :)

Great smoker, not a lick of condensate gurgle. Plus, gotta love interchangeable parts :)

Very slick looking pipe! Nice grab man, congrats! So how's she smoke?

I love the concept of those pipes, and have heard nothing but good about them. Thats got some sweet looking grain in it. On the other hand, I just can't see myself smoking one.

I've actually had my eye on that pipe maker in the past...overall would you say you are happy with it? You have more than one bowl?

Hatchetman said:
I've actually had my eye on that pipe maker in the past...overall would you say you are happy with it? You have more than one bowl?

Very happy with it. It is a little 'odd' looking, but it's totally comfortable in the hand. I only have the one bowl for it at this point. But a big upside to these is that you can have different bowls for different smokes for less than a bunch of comprable quality pipes. Granted, that's less fun than lots of pipes, but still :) Plus they're totally nice folks.