New Radio Show

Joined Dec 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Chicago
Be sure to tune into this weeks episode. There is a great bit on cigars being made in Miami by Pepin Garcia (tatuaje, padilla miami). I actually just smoked a reviewed the Don Pepin Garcia line on my blog today and I have some notes that I posted a while ago on the Padilla Miami. Just a tid bit if you guys became interested in his cigars.

The Don Pepin Garcia Origianal and the Don Pepin Garcia JJ will be available at Cigar.com within the next month. Also, we just took in a bunch of the Padilla Miami and for the first time ever have all the sizes in stock. We just did a vertical tasting in our newsletter that went out this week. :D

Vertical tasting. You were standing up? I think smoking a lot of cigars standing up would get tiresome. The reviews of the last couple might come out, . . .

skewed. :sm_angel: :sm_angel:

Ya we changed our format for a long multi page pdf once a month to an html email version. The html versions are going up in the newlsetter section under archived and it should not be much longer.

chrisguinther said:
It would be cool if we could email in questions for the radio show.

I could have sworn I heard Donny or Tim mention that questions were welcomed. Couldn't hurt to try anyways.

You can email in questions to [email protected] and they will bring them up on the air. We are also working on bringing some industry celeberties like Nick Perdomo, Mike Chiusano, etc and have the ability for people to call in with their questions and talk to the cigar makers themselves. Stay tuned for details on that but be sure to email in your questions in the mean time.

That sounds great Alex, I really enjoyed the show that Steve was on discussing the RTDA, it was nice to have a guest on and if you can start pulling guests like you mentioned, then even better. I do think that Donny and Tim do a great job, the one thing that really sticks out is the fact that they sidetrack here and there but always come back to the topic at hand pretty quickly. Almost makes me wonder if either of them have a radio background. Good guys for the job and I look forward to more broadcasts.