New smoker looking for natural flavored cigars

Joined Aug 2005
2 Posts | 0+
As the subject line indicates, I'm not to smoking all together and enjoying smoking cigars. However, I'm kind've turned off by some of the strong flavors. I'm just looking for something that's flavorless or just tastes like tabacoo and nothing else. But I'd like something expensive that's tightly packed. Any suggestions? Right now I'm smoking a cigar brand called "Spirit of Cuba", but looking for something better.

flavorless? Taste is what cigars are all about. But if you want somthing mild try Onyx Vintage '97 or Cohiba Robusto Fino they are both mild-medium. Good is a relitive term what I like may differ from what you like. I like very full complex smokes i.e diploma, Montecristo xanadu, etc

hope this helps and welcome to the forum

If you realy want flavorless try the "M" word

And what is the M word, pray tell? Don't worry you guys can use it I won't tell anyone :)

i cant understand why your having a hard time finding cigars that just taste like tobaco. what do you think tobaco tastes like? different crops from different regions taste very different but still taste like tobaco. and what do you mean rolled tightly?

Some of my favorite nice mild cigars:
standard Ashton
CAO Italia
Rocky Patel

Give one of 'em a try, they're fantastic.

If you are looking for womething gentle try the 5 vegas gold or the sol cubano connecticut. If you want to take the flavor up a notch, try cao gold or cusano 18

Something mild but not flavored...

Natural by Drew Estates has a nice mild cigar that has a mild, natural sweetness to it. Don't get me wrong, it's not flavored.
You could also try the CAO Gold or anything by Ashton or Dunhill.

From my experience a C18 or a Sol Cubano Connecticut would do the job for you.