Cigar Trade New Years Pass Sign Up List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Oct 2005
2K Posts | 1+
Lost in translation
Hi Everyone,
I hope everybody had a good holiday.

If you are interested in participating in the New Years pass please sign up here. This pass will have two twists; the lottery bag and a blind twist. For the lottery bag, there will be a bag of cigars that each of the participants will put in one stick (of at least 5 dollars worth) or more. I will start the bag with begining of the pass. At the end all of the participants names except for mine will be put in a hat and drawn at random. The winner gets the entire contents of the lottery bag. The blind twist; well you will just have to participate to see what it is. It will be all off line. This pass will follow normal pass rules. Please see below

The Rules (See Barcochris's post as this is pretty much word-for-word):

1. I will establish the order of the pass more or less geographically from west to east. The order is subject to change if there are circumstances that require it so the pass is not unnecessarily delayed. Please let me know immediately if you are not going to be available to accept delivery of the box due to a business trip, vacation, emergency or otherwise so I can reroute the box.

2. Each player may take from the box up to 5 cigars of his/her choice and will be expected to replace the takes? with an equal number of puts? of approximately the same monetary value as the takes (based on MSRP). However, remember that some sticks may be harder to find and take that into account when determining value.

3. Please ship using USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance or 2nd Day UPS/FedEx with tracking and insurance. If UPS/FedEx does not deliver to your address, please let me know so we can be sure to the package is shipped to you USPS Priority Mail. I will insure the package for $200.00 when I ship it. If the box becomes more valuable than that, please increase the amount of insurance as necessary. Please e-mail or post here the delivery notification number or tracking number to the person to whom you are forwarding the box.

4. Please do NOT under any circumstances add flavored or artificially aromatic cigars to the box (NO LARS, NO ACIDS, NO HAVANA HONEYS, ETC.)

5. If your puts are not in cellophane, please wrap them in plastic wrap or place them in an individual bag to protect them. There will be extra bags included

6. If necessary, please replace the outer box before sending the box to the next player. I will include a couple humidipaks, if humidification seems to be a problem please address it before sending the box on.

7. I will include a list of the passers in the order they are to receive the box. Please write down your takes and puts on the list and post them on this thread as well.

8. I'll post the order of pass after all participants are in and the box is ready to start its first leg;

Remember that in order participate you must be a member in good standing and have positive comments in the Good trader thread.

come on man!!?? :dunno:

What, did Kelvin tell you about the Backwoods I sent him in trade??

(that rat bastard!!...)
:007:

rmrdaddy said:
come on man!!?? :dunno:

What, did Kelvin tell you about the Backwoods I sent him in trade??

(that rat bastard!!...)
:007:

Got to admit that was pretty darn funny

I'd like to take part. If there is someone else that really wants to do this and the list is pretty full I have no problem with being removed from this pass though. I'm am already in one so it wouldn't hurt for me to give my place up for someone that isn't already taking part in another.

Ok we have a good group so far. Here it is so far.

Barcochris
dbrad4d
HighPSI
Travismaine
Cybrus
Chris Guinther
Laxjb1
rmrdaddy
STP900
Dejoro
Jesse52
Cloudy

I will keep the sing up posted for a week or so and then post the initial inventory and the order.

For all participants, please PM me your address and email address.

I'd like to be included in this one also. The lottery sounds like an interesting idea!!!!

I'd like in on this one. I'm still kicking myself for not participating in the either of the Chris' passes.

I'd like to be involved.....legitimately as opposed to stealthly meeting up with Kelvin and doing some puts and takes....yay

Status
Not open for further replies.