Cigar Trade New Years Pass Thread

So that's why you couldn't accept delievery when it was YOUR turn and had to wait. It all makes sense now. :wink:

I liked the blind PIF. Thanks to HighPSI for a nice selection.

Who ever had that idea is a smart guy.

It was a lot of fun. Thanks Dave for hosting such a great pass.

The blind PIF was a great idea. Dejoro's package for me was pretty damn nice. This was a lot of fun, thanks Phish for setting it up.

laxjb1 said:
I liked the blind PIF. Thanks to HighPSI for a nice selection.

your welcome lax, i thought the blind pif was a great idea, was a great surprise when i openned the box...i cant remember who was before me though- but thanks to you for the great PIF as well and thanks for organizing this Phish

I was talking to my wife about this pass thing and how it worked. She said we should do i a different way. One person would be the base camp. Everybody send a few cigars to that person. That person would number the bags and and pick numbers from a hat to see who got what bag? She does not even ask what I am sending or receiving in the mail she just looks at me and says " Cigars" lol.. Is there other " games" that can be done like this?

not a bad idea, but with that game, one person is responsible for all the postage, and all the packages

Travis, that is what is cool about this....if you want to fo it that way START ONE UP! I am sure you can find many people willing to do it. There are no restrictions on who can do it. they are always a lot of fun.

Thanks for the awesome box pass Phish! I thought the blind PIF idea was the best, especially since I recieved a killer selection from Barcochris! Well done sir!

The box is at the Norton MA PO. I will pick it up on Monday and try to get the lottery bag out to the winner on Tuesday.

This was definately a great pass, and I thought the blind PIF was great. Thanks for all the great cigars in my PIF.

I picked up the box today and all of the cigars look good and evrything is ok. I will post the final inventory later on tonight. I will select a couple of them for the lottery bag. Any requests?

I have selected the following cigars to add to the lottery bag.

RP Vintage 1990 Churchill
2006 5 Vegas Limitada
RP Honduran Classic
Partagas 160

And the winner of the lottery is

Iminaquagmire

Congratulations Justin. I will send out the sticks tomorrow.

I would like to thank everyone that was involved in this pass. It was a lot of fun. I hope everyone enjoyed it. This is the first pass that I have hosted and you guys all made it a success. Thanks again

-Dave

Thanks for one awesome box pass phish, that blind PIF was absolutely great, I got a couple great sticks from that alone!!!