Now heres a coffee for your short story in the morning!!!!

I was given a cup of this coffee by a friend , he didnt tell me what it was till after I had drank it, , not bad coffee, different, the assult trial starts in jan. hahahaha !
Enjoy, Vince

haha...figures you drank some of that Vince...
Don't breath on my..you breath smells like crap!

Might stop in to the shop and smoke a stogie in front of ya tomoorow nite...will check with the boss... :D

We were just discussing this very coffee in class on Monday.

LOL...nutty, spicy, chocolatey or gamey...I guess that depends on what was for dinner :shock:

Ravyn I will be in the shop 5:30/600 or so , just coffee for me . maybe a little scotch, NO CIGAR DAMMMMMM IT !
hahaha Enjoy, Vince

HAHA! It was on VH1's Top 100 expensive things celeb's do, today. It was number 43, right in front of eyelash extensions. The coffee bag had a dude holding a coffee mug under the butt of the animal while holding its tail up, and coffee beans where dropping into his mug with coffee in it.

I've heard of this before, but have not ever seen it for sale around here. I would be willing to drop a few bucks for a cup or two, but just can't justify that much for a half pound.

By the way, I'm not a coffee gourmet, just another addict 8) (midnight shift tends to make one that way. I try to limit myself to two pots or less over an 8 hour shift.)

I would love to experiment with more coffees, I'm in a similar situation to V-Man in that I drink alot, but never gourmet.

Whenever I try to venture out and try something new and more expensive I am overwhelmed by the varieties and overload of seemingly contradictory information.

Probably like cigars are to people just starting... :D

Ronn,
Do you have sugar and cream or milk in your coffee? You may want to go black to appreciate good coffee.

Big Paintbrush said:
Whenever I try to venture out and try something new and more expensive I am overwhelmed by the varieties and overload of seemingly contradictory information.

What kind of coffee do you tend to drink? And do you use just a standard drip coffee maker or something else?

phisherman said:
Ronn,
Do you have sugar and cream or milk in your coffee? You may want to go black to appreciate good coffee.

Ok, I promise no more bad jokes for the rest of the day.

Come Monday though........ :twisted:

I drink Folgers from an automatic drip. I do sometimes take cream, never sugar.
I have tried the "gourmet" beans at the local supermarket and found them wanting.

If you guys can find it, try Cafe Kimbo. Its the best coffee/espresso that I have had. Youll have to look in international food stores, its Italian. Drank the hell outta it when I was overseas.

Syntax said:
If you guys can find it, try Cafe Kimbo. Its the best coffee/espresso that I have had. Youll have to look in international food stores, its Italian. Drank the hell outta it when I was overseas.

Yeah man, for espresso I'll take Café Kimbo or Medaglia D'Oro anyday.

To help rid oneself of the contradictory information regarding "gourmet" coffee, I recommend visiting AmBack's Coffee & Tea forum. I got away from "supermarket" coffee over 14 years ago, and discovered the real thing. It costs more, but it's worth it. That other stuff, just like cigarettes are not a true tobacco product, isn't real coffee, not really.

axegod75 said:
Syntax said:

Yeah man, for espresso I'll take Café Kimbo or Medaglia D'Oro anyday.

Try making coffee with the Cafe Kimbo.. its wonderfullly strong!