Oh. Wow.

Joined Jul 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Southern AZ
A member here sent me some tobaccos to try. The Sea Breeze from the Wharf was quite good, lots of interesting undertastes. A co-worker tried some, liked it so much he wants to order some. Good stuff!
Last night, I decided to try the Benjamin Hartwell Private Reserve "Evening Stroll". When I opened the tin, the fragrance coming off instantly reminded my of a fine dark chocolate mixed with a good whiskey. I went down the hall, and had my (non-smoking) wife sniff, and she was impressed. I repaired to my smoking lounge, (back porch), with some vintage Miller Genuine Draft Light '08, and proceded to light up.
Oh. Wow. :shocked: 8) I have never experianced the like in my very very short time smoking a pipe. It tasted like a warm cocoa liquer, no bite, no bitterness, nothing but pure wow. It was good all the way down to the bottom of the bowl. This is truely well named, as it was so utterly relaxing I felt as if I could be out strolling in the woods. An incredibly fine smoke. Thank you, sir. :thumbsup:

NIce! I might just try some of that...found some at pipesandcigars.com

Must be nice to sit out on the porch and smoke. Its still cold as hell here, and we still have a foot of snow.... :soap:

"Snow", that's the white fluffy stuff in a SnoCone, right? On the ground? What a waste...