OH YA CAMACHO COROJO DARK

Joined Dec 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Chicago
Guys you wanted the update when they land and I have been waiting for the UPS guy everyday like a kid on christmas. I got them and immediately fired up a monarca. WOW :shock:

This baby is right down the middle between the regular camacho corojo line and the diploma. It has a sun grown wrapper with a richer aroma then the regular corojo but not as much bite as the diploma.

They are online but listed as on order but they are here and will ship on Monday. I know I mentioned there may be a limit of 5 sticks and they may be more expensive. Good news, there will be open stock no limit and they will be the same price as the regular line :D

We just might not have them in stock all the time and the waiting list could get long. Anyway folks, just wanted to update you guys that asked about it.

They are Awesome!! :D

Different from the natural and limited series, very unique...another great one from Camacho!

I got my grubby little hands on one today as well. A must smoke for the Diploma or Camacho Lover.

Camacho Corojo = Rich Flavor

Camacho Corojo Dark = Very Rich

Diploma = Super Rich

Spicy and earthly like the diploma but still a little more subtle. Still a Diploma man but for the price I can smoke a lot more of these. :D

Alex, is it possible to add a 5'er of the Dark Monarca's to my Rare Corojo order, this way I don't get hit with 2 shipping charges?

Yeah, just found that out on the phone. So I placed another order. They arrive next Wednesday! Maybe both on the same day :D

Thanks just the same!

Speaking of the Cam. Corojos, have any of you had the '03 crop cigars that Christian was bragging about in his forums? I think the first shipments were in slightly varnished boxes and stamped with a Feb. 05 date. I know C.Smoka is a diploma ho :wink: and has probably had them.

Yeah, I have the ones with Feb 05 on the bottom. They are fuller-bodied than the previous release.