Okay guys since you got me into this....

Joined Feb 2003
316 Posts | 0+
California
Seeing all the cigar postings when I click on the new posts link, has put cigars on my brain. I'm about to make an order from cigar.com with some friends. What do you guys think of the M1 from cusano? What's a good size to get?

i know there are people that like it, but i only had one stick and it was a bad experience. I wouldn't let me stop you from ordering it but i would rather recommend you go with the honduran primeros.
I usually like to have a few sticks before i make a judgement on a cigar. I could have had a one in a thousand stick that just didn't come out right.

I prefer the MC over the M1. But if I were you I would pass on both and go for the cigar.com label cigar.

i had an m1 and didnt think it was anything special. the p1 is pretty good but doesnt last very long. i just finished a red label cigar.com churchill, i was impressed.

Generally I love everything that Cusano makes with the exception of one cigar....

If you're new into this, then whatever you decide to get, go with something smaller, like a Robusto, great size no matter who you are....

C'fried, I got a bundle of M1 Churchills from Cigar.com...I can't say I would buy them again, but I got the biggest kick out of passing them out at the Camp Perry National Matches. All the M1 Garand shooters thought they were cool! And they were cheap enough, it didn't bother me handing them out to anyone who wanted one. My bundle lasted about 60 seconds at the shooters party, I should have brought 5 bundles! The Flor de Oliva Torpedo's are one of my favorite bundle cigars, they are about the same price. Now if someone would just come out with a cigar called M14...

Thanks for all the advice so far guys. I was wondering, can a connection be made between the types of wine and whiskey I like, to which cigars I should try?