online poker

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
wondered if any of you play, i play on pokerstars.com
if some of you play maybe we could get a game going sometime.
I am doedis7 on pokerstars.com

I play craps online at 888.com, but don't play poker. Dice is my game...Sorry bud!

nice site, i played a little free craps

i should note i play with the "play money" incase that gets anyone more or less interested

bildo
I play under the same name on pokerstars, psssniper.
Typically hang out in the play money area also.
Let me know when you play.

I usually play on AbsolutePoker.com, but I have an account at Pokerstars and visit on occasion.

So far just play money. I'm trying to get 15 mil because AbsolutePoker will take it and put $100 in a real money account.

Like many of you, I have an addictive personality and I'd rather start playing with their money. 8)

I'm "Bulz" on both.

I play on Poker Stars, too. Now adays, only for play money. The play money tables can be a little annoying. But the play money tournaments are a lot of fun, we should have an amback tournament. My screen names the same.

yes an amback tourney would be lots of fun, i typically play tourneys also because people do stupid stuff in the normal tables

im playing for the next couple hours on poker stars should anyone want to join me

for anyone curious how the night of poker went, chickenfried kicked asses and i lost fairly consistently.

While I am sure there are some that are interested in on-line gaming it is something AmBack does not want to promote through its site.

AmBack wants to remain natural on things like this.

If AmBack Members of like mind want to get together on-line at one of these sites that is great... however, please set things up via either IM or E-Mail and not on the open forum.

Hope you understand our point of view.

fine with me, delete/lock or do whatever you need to with the thread. Makes perfect sense to me.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. - George Santayana