Open Air Meeting with Craig Montgomery

Jun 27, 2005
F*ing Jersey
I had to post on my Open Air meeting with Cmontgomery yesterday. After giving Craig the wrong directions to the meeting facility, we had a great time golfing and smoking some cigars. There was some beer involved.

Cigars that were burned to death by me:

On the course:

Sancho Panza Belicosa
RyJ Belicosa
PSD4

At the bar:

RA 898
Sancho Panza Corona

All in all it was excellent meeting with you Craig. Looking forward to our next meeting! :thumbsup:

Nov 20, 2007
The hills and the hollers
Was Craig to drunk to smoke or was he just embarrassed by his poor inventory that consists of Peach Swishers, white owls, and backwoods?

Nov 20, 2007
The hills and the hollers
Yea, Craig was SUPER excited about the package I sent him! He was so excited he said he would send me his RE's for some more!
Did Craig pass out after 1/2 a beer or did he finish one off before going down?

Jun 27, 2005
F*ing Jersey
I am still waiting for him to publicly bust my chops about what a wussy I am since i only had 3 beers and a vodka straight up. That was a binge for me.

Mr. Montgomery definitely can hold his liquor - plus he scared the crap out of some guy who was banging his shoes together while he was putting on the 18th. That guy is probably still hiding.

Jan 16, 2007
Enjoying Life!
Kelvin said:
I am still waiting for him to publicly bust my chops about what a wussy I am since i only had 3 beers and a vodka straight up. That was a binge for me.

Mr. Montgomery definitely can hold his liquor - plus he scared the crap out of some guy who was banging his shoes together while he was putting on the 18th. That guy is probably still hiding.

Hey I only had 2 beers all day!!! Plus how can I bust your chops after I had drinks (or a drink) with Mrs. Mullaly, he definately forgot his skirt. Thanks again for taking the day out, I had a blast. I still can picture that poor guys face on 18, sometimes my shyness just is to much!!!