Open Air Meeting with Craig Montgomery

Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
I had to post on my Open Air meeting with Cmontgomery yesterday. After giving Craig the wrong directions to the meeting facility, we had a great time golfing and smoking some cigars. There was some beer involved.

Cigars that were burned to death by me:

On the course:

Sancho Panza Belicosa
RyJ Belicosa
PSD4

At the bar:

RA 898
Sancho Panza Corona

All in all it was excellent meeting with you Craig. Looking forward to our next meeting! :thumbsup:

Was Craig to drunk to smoke or was he just embarrassed by his poor inventory that consists of Peach Swishers, white owls, and backwoods?

We had a few Phillies too.

Craig likes to drink? :?

Yea, Craig was SUPER excited about the package I sent him! He was so excited he said he would send me his RE's for some more!
Did Craig pass out after 1/2 a beer or did he finish one off before going down?

I am still waiting for him to publicly bust my chops about what a wussy I am since i only had 3 beers and a vodka straight up. That was a binge for me.

Mr. Montgomery definitely can hold his liquor - plus he scared the crap out of some guy who was banging his shoes together while he was putting on the 18th. That guy is probably still hiding.

Kelvin said:
I am still waiting for him to publicly bust my chops about what a wussy I am since i only had 3 beers and a vodka straight up. That was a binge for me.

Mr. Montgomery definitely can hold his liquor - plus he scared the crap out of some guy who was banging his shoes together while he was putting on the 18th. That guy is probably still hiding.

Hey I only had 2 beers all day!!! Plus how can I bust your chops after I had drinks (or a drink) with Mrs. Mullaly, he definately forgot his skirt. Thanks again for taking the day out, I had a blast. I still can picture that poor guys face on 18, sometimes my shyness just is to much!!!