Padron 1964 Anniversary

Joined Jul 2005
337 Posts | 0+
Oakland, CA
Oh. My. God.

What else can I say. This was the first Padron 1964 I have smoked and it blew my mind. What a terrific smoke. Everything from the pre-light aroma to the nub (and I smoked this until I couldn't hold it in my fingers anymore) was absolutely amazing. Definately the best non-cuban I have ever had. Hell, it is even better than most cubans I have smoked.

I am sure most of you on here have already had one of these but I say to those that have not, get one and smoke it. You won't regret it.

i have a box of them in the exclusivo size and i love them. now you need to get a 1926 and try it.

I have been aging a few boxes of the Monarca maduros since late 2001 and recently opened up a box. Absolutely amazing! Maybe I'll bring one up with me for you to try......maybe :p

axegod75 said:
I have been aging a few boxes of the Monarca maduros since late 2001 and recently opened up a box. Absolutely amazing! Maybe I'll bring one up with me for you to try......maybe :p

You tease!

Yep Cali that '64 is a tremendous smoke, had one this last week, don't smoke many but every time I pull one out I'm happy.

My roomate bought me a '26 when she went home on vacation in Miami. It was pretty good.

chickenfried said:
You guys got me interested, then I saw the prices for singles :shock: :shock:

My roomate said the cigar shop allowed only one per customer.

The 1926 are fantastic! The local stores sell them for 30 a pop though...