Pass?

Holy Cr@p, what a bomb. Nice package Rob. I am flored. Thank you so much. I can't wait to try this coffee tomorrow. And three great cigars. One RyJ, One SCDLH and a PSD4.

You do a lot of nice things for me Hendry.

Got mine yesterday! What a great score! cmontgomery sure does love him some vacuum-packing!

My package will be going out tomorrow - sorry for a bit of a delay, but I'm throwing the newborn-baby card!

Why don't you try it first and let me know what you think and then I'll tell you. It is not obscure one, you may have tried it before.

Received a mighty package from Barcochris today. :shock:

Thanks a bunch brother!!

I received a very generous package today from Cybrus! Thank you so very much!

Bobberrific said:
I made up a pot of it yesterday. It's a little bit of a darker roast yet really fruity. My first guess is Ethiopian Yirgacheffe but it seemed fruitier than I remember. Second guess is a type of Kenyan.

Not enven an african. Sumatra Mandhandling triple pick. I went just into second crack for a full city roast. Next time I think I want just before second crack, bu it comes so quick with this bean its hard to get it before then. Did you like it roasted that way?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will try a little lighter next time I roast some.

Well I am offically out of the great Hawian coffees sent by Rob. They were both blends, but i like the Kona blend a little better thand the blue blend. A little more bright and creamy. It was awesome. Thanks again bro.

Bob,
Your package arrived at the office on Wednesday, but I was out fly fishing so I didn't get it till yesterday. Let me just say, WOW!!! That was a nice package. Great coffee! Where do you guy come up with these incredible sticks?!?! You don't have to answer that. This is the second coffee pass I've been in on and both times I've recieved some sticks I never thought I get a chance to try due to avalibility. I'm looking looking forward to the Partagas. Thanks a lot man.
Sam