Status
Not open for further replies.
dbrad4d said:
Hey DD! You betcha, brother.

PM that new addy.

Hope everything is going well with you.

Just got your pkg!

Never a disappointment, brother!

Well, its been a while but no way am I passing up a mooching opportunity from dejoro.

I'll be your AMBACK mooch!

Excellent double D!! You know the drill.
PM your info and I'll get something out by the weekend.

Sweet!

Now there's something I supposed to do...

Better go back and read the rules :lol:

What the heck is going on here you mooks???? Some one get in here and snag that PIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I sure managed to kill a thread rather quickly. Maybe I should go back in hiding :( :cry:

Alright, time to spread the cheer.

Who wants to be my Amback Mooch?

I do I do I doooo!

I'll be your Amback Mooch!

Hey guys, my first post and I think I found a good topic. I just started smoking cigars a few months ago and I am hooked. I purchased a Cigar Oasis today for my Coolidor I am building, and also purchased the Vegas 5 Serie A sampler. I have had some Padrons, Rocky Patels and a number of bad gas station cigars. But those are what got me hooked. :)

Welcome to the forum lincolnprins! PM me your info and I'll get a package out to you thurs or fri.

Great choice on the sampler as well. 5 Vegas are a great line, and the "A" series just can't be beat for the money. In fact, I just picked up a bundle of 20 Apocalypse today.

Alright so now what do I do?

Just kidding, Who wants to be my Amback mooch?

BTW, whats a good size/dollar amount per package? Are we talking 5, 10 dollars? LOL

elidog said:
send what you would like to receive.
thats a good way to put it.

on the old thread it was always 4 or 5 sticks. not gold but not crap.

here is an example of what i would choose from my humi right now to send: 5 Vegas Type A Toro
Camacho Havanna Figurado
RyJ Reserva Real Toro
Don Tomas Carona Grande (tubo)
CAO MX2 Robusto

not gold but not crap. I always try to give one type A out and from there i go for a mix of what i know the person will like and stuff that doesnt get discussed very much on the forum.

lincolnprins said:
Just kidding, Who wants to be my Amback mooch?

oh crap, i didnt know there was a question in the air...

my last post kinda gave away what i would give so ill wait.

plus i promised the wife i wouldnt bring in ANYMORE cigars into the house until i got my promotion. (it should be soon, thank God-- Im almost out of cigars im not putting age on)

anyway, someone step up and be a mooch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.