Cigar Trade Pay It Forward IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
Pay it forward IV - DA RULZ

The current rules on how to mooch will stay the same. One person asks the question, "Who wants to be my Amback Mooch?"
The first person to answer, "I'll be your Amback Mooch!" is the winner. The person that asked the question then sends the winner
3 cigars. (not crap but not gold either)

If you win - you wait no more than 2 days to ask the question; to be eligible to be the Mooch you must wait at least two weeks between mooches. The package should be sent out within the week so if you know you can't send it out during that time, please don't mooch until you are able to do so.

For the newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders thread) you MUST send a PM to Chris or Myself before attempting the Mooch. You will be able to participate with the following condition - you must first send your package and have it received before the person you mooched from will send yours. Chris or myself will send a PM to the person you mooched from to send it.

Unfortunately we have had to put this into the rules because we have had a few people not receive their PIF packages.

Any questions, ask Chris.

Since we are continuing from PIF III - it is still Craig's turn.

Ask away my friend.

Ok Here it goes

Who want to be my Amback Mooch?

Or is it

Ho want to be my Amback Mooch? :lol:

I deserved it - I copy and pasted and lost the "W" somewhere -honest.....

I was about to jump on the previous one before I got locked out so....

I'll be your Amback Mooch!

Trent

Well, let's keep it rolling ...

Anyone out there???

Who wants to be my Amback Mooch?

Get on this one Mooks! Dean sent me a great PIF last month. If I was a selfish SOB I'd already have one this one!

Oh yea, I like to sound illiterate.... that should be "won this one" :oops:

I'd jump on it but I'm in the middle of taking the bar/moving. Dean sends some great packages. Grab this one if you can.

All the best,

Joe

Dean my man...

I'm starting to feel sorry for you! SOOOOO....

I'll be your Amback Mooch!!!!

8)

Way to go Rob!! Don't let Dean hang there that is for sure!!

AWWW RIGHT Rob!!

I was starting to think there was something wrong with me ... no smart comments required ...

I thought I might have your addy, but I didn't find it. Hit me with a PM and I'll get a package out Monday.

You have PM Dean-o....

Sooooooooo...................................

Who wants to..... Nah....

Status
Not open for further replies.