People never cease to amaze me...

Joined Feb 2006
816 Posts | 0+
West Hartford, CT
this f*ckin sucks...

so i go away for a week vacation home to ct and get back yesterday, while i was gone i received a delivery on 7/3 from cigarbid 3 CAO odysseys and 2 cuba aliados V.93's...so just now i go to the front desk to pick it up and its not there....thats odd, DHL says it was delivered and signed for...so i go check the front door of the building i live in even though nothing has ever been left there and low and behold its there...GREAT!

err, not so great, some f*ck openned my package and stole the cigars that were inside...now granted there are worse things in life to get pissed about other than $35 worth of cigars...but i still live in the apt. complex but with my fiancee and if i see anyone smokin either of those two types of cigars it might get a bit interesting...

sorry for the rant, just kinda fuming right now :evil:

Sorry to hear that pal. Thievery sucks on any level. I remember when my bike was stolen at 12 YO. I thought my life was over. I was so pissed off and updet. That bike was my primary source of travel and entertainment. Then my pin head brohter would ride his bike more to rub it in my face; jerk off. Then my mom went out and bought me a better bike. Life was good after that.

I feel your pain.

Once I ordered a $200 watch. It was left on my doorstep, according to the tracking number, and had no signature to sign it delivered. After several phone calls to my managers office, they just kept telling me they didn't receive anything. Called the distributer about it, and they said it was delivered according to the tracking confirmation. CC bank couldn't do a thing either since they were also told it was delivered. Calls to the parcel delivery service (UPS) was another failure.

It's the world we live in. :x

I think everyone's gotten hit at one point or another. I feel your pain, but you have to remember the world has a way of balancing itsself.

Mabey someone will break into that guys place and steal his TV :wink: