Pictures Fishing & Yard

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 1+
Let me know when you guys get sick of me posting pitures.
yesterday we did some fishing.

Attachments

• fishing0057.JPG
    fishing0057.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 383
  • fishing0062.JPG
    fishing0062.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Misafishing0054.JPG
    Misafishing0054.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 383
The back yard & hillside:

Attachments

• BY 016.JPG
    BY 016.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 379
  • BY 0177A1.JPG
    BY 0177A1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 379
  • Wally.JPG
    Wally.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 379
  • BY 01071.JPG
    BY 01071.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 378
Anyone can hook a big rock and call it a fish, like that first pic. :lol:

BTW, very nice environment! I'd love to go to a place like that, away from this city, for some R&R&C (rest, relaxation, and CIGARS). I could just lose myself there.

CC, you are truly one lucky dood.

Keep posting pics!

what a great looking countryside. i am originally from the ohio farmland and pics like those make me very homesick. :D

What incredible beauty. I'm moving in next weekend, CC. I'll be there until I die. I'll feed the horses, mow the lawn, chop wood, fish, carry water, mix cement, press garlic, shine shoes, but I don't go up on the roof.

What incredible, scenic beauty. Nature. No buildings, no people. :thumbsup: :wine: :mrgreen:

Bloofington said:
What incredible beauty. I'm moving in next weekend, CC. I'll be there until I die. I'll feed the horses, mow the lawn, chop wood, fish, carry water, mix cement, press garlic, shine shoes, but I don't go up on the roof.

What incredible, scenic beauty. Nature. No buildings, no people. :thumbsup: :wine: :mrgreen:

Bloof don't joke around - I got garlic that needs pressing! :roll:

CC, awesome pictures! Isn't that a great camera? I got my Canon digital when they first came out, back when they cost an arm and a leg!

I'm really enjoying it!
I am about to spend $500-$600 on a new lenses.
I want to take pictures of wildlife and this just don't cut it.
I saw a Pilated (sp?) Wood pecker yesterday taht you can't find in the photos I took :cry:
Beautiful bird -
We have a lot of water birds that come through the backyard.
Great Blue Heron, Ducks, Eagles & on & on -
My $500 camera is about to cost $1000 :shock:

Wow!!! Capt, you just said the magic word. I've been talking to a few pro photogs about a trip I have to make soon, to see a man about a horse. I've got to take some pictures of that "horse." Lots of pictures. Someone gave me a recommendation recently, and I guess I can get some additional feedback from you. I'll PM you. It's a rather "sensitive" horse.

:cryinlaugh: :dunno: :duh: :duh:

And as for you CC, . . . :cryinlaugh: :thumbsup: :cryinlaugh:

I am from Mars. Take me to your . . .

GARLIC!!! Must press garlic, must press garlic, must press garlic. Garlic good, garlic good, garlic good, must press garlic, . . . :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pumpkin:

. . . Must press garlic, must press garlic, put garlic on fish, not on CC, garlic must go on fish, must press garlic, must . . .

My Father was a professional photographer back in the 80's. I have learned so much from him over the last 12 years of taking pictures. I just recently switched to digital, but I still like to use 35mm, considering him and I have spend 10's of thousands of dollars on Nikon equipment. I am always more than happy to give some photo advice!

from what i understand, the vast majority of those nikon 35mm lenses will fit the dslr

Sorry to hear that!~ :cry:
I'm waiting on 2 guys I'm taking fishing this morning.
Tomorrow morning I am doing them same thing -
just a couple hours on the water -
Life is good!
CC

Thanks for posting the pics CC! You've reminded me that it's been too long since I've been out. I'm off to float the Illinois River the first weekend in June, but now I don't know if I can wait that long. You truly do live in an absolutely idyllic setting. I'm very jealous.

On the other hand, I really should take more advantage of what we have here. If you ever want to head out this way, OK has some of the best fishing to be had in the country, and you'd be more than welcome at my place.

That is Very kind of you!
You never know?

Fishing was pretty good today - we put 4 fish on shore a few got away. I'll try and get pictures up tomorrow - I got home and had a lot to do-
pretty tired & have more fishing early tomorrow :shock: :wink:

Now I got to go check the steak on the B'Q :D