Pipe Tobacco

Joined May 2007
77 Posts | 0+
New Jersey
Heres a post from the cigar.com forum from the other night some of you guys have already seen it and thanks for your help.

Where do you guys order your pipe tobacco? It doesnt need to be the best deals but on the cheaper side would be nice. I am looking for a good site that is secure like cigar.com

Also along the lines of pipe tobacco I am looking for some that is going to taste a lot like a medium - full bodied cigar. And also some of your favorite blends that are cheaper. Im looking for about 250grams( i guess around 8oz?) no more than 30 bucks.

One last thing.....anyone know along the lines of a good website to buy whole tobacco leaves as well? I dont have B&M even remotely close to me.
Thanks for your help.
Mike

Cornell and Diehl is top of my list. FANTASTIC people there. YOu can get a sampler of 8 different varieties for ~$40. It is a LOT of tobacco. I just got mine saturday.

Cornell and Diehl has seems to be on the top right now I might try out their sampler....

Im not looking to smoke a pipe....well i might have a bowl or too. Lately I have picked up hookah smoking hence the reason for not posting here in a while for those that have seen me around. My cigars are getting some age till its warmer.

Im looking to make my own shisha and would like to stay away from anything sold in drug stores. Hopfully I havent crossed over the line and raised too many eyebrows

Mike