Cigar Trade Possible Second Box Pass?

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Gahanna, OH
I just wanted to put out some feelers to see if anyone would be interested in a second box pass, mostly for those who weren't able to get in on the first one. I would be putting together about twenty of my own cigars and shipping them out based on geographic region. The rules would be the same as the original box pass eg. no flavored cigars, put in cigars at least $5 value etc. I would put together the list of people and email that list out with order of shipment. This pass would start November 1st to give people time to express their interest. If you are interested send me a PM with your email and address.

Thanks,
Chris

I will only do this pass if Dean and Barcochris are okay with a second one.

Ok, First its one Chris now the other is taking my idea to start a box pass. :fire:

Just kidding. I would be up for another box pass.

Just no one start one at the new year. That will be my time for one.

Well since it's already going to Jersey.......I'm up for another one.

And Phish - you get the New Year one - but I call dibs on the Spring Box Pass. Capisce???

It's not so bad when you use one of the Xikar lighters that Smokeswirl set us up with.

This thread has really gotten taken over by the degenerates on this forum - of which I am proud to be one of.

Kelvin said:
This thread has really gotten taken over by the degenerates on this forum - of which I am proud to be one of.

:rotflmao:

I am definitely in on this one!!

I am a dengenerate I think?

Chris If you need some one else I would like in if not I am alright.

Chris, I'm in if you need more people, but if there's anyone ese who isn't in the first box pass who want in, I'll wait.

Let me know.

Ditto what Dejoro said....
seems that you were looking for folks who missed out on the first pass..
If you'll have me, and you need some folks, I'm in...