POSTING # 1000,!!

Joined Feb 2004
3K Posts | 42+
159 Knobvue Drive Freedom Pa 15042
Dammm how full of BS must I be ! 1000 posts here , plus all the posting on other sites, dammm do I have a case of diarrhea mouth ?hahaha
Enjoy, Vince

That's almost three a day. When you multiply that by all the web sites that Vince hangs out at, not only does he prepare seven course culinary feasts all day long, while smoking cigars and drinking fine single malts, but he's also got time to put up one thousand posts a year on multiple web sites. :eek:mg: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HA!

I didn't even realize that I had passed my 1000 mark!

So here's my 1006th!

Congrats, Vince!

Now, when are you gonna pass out the cigars to celebrate your 1000th?

Congratulations guys, that is a goal I have been aiming for, and I am just over half way there!!

Kinda feels like the first time you learned how to flip eggs. Remember the old days when we only had alluminum pans and we'd season them with oil and salt and threaten death to anyone that even looked at that pan? I dunno, I started as a breakfast cook back in '69. 1000 ++ posts will kinda be like that for me I think. I think this pain medication is starting to affect me. :roll:

Aluminum pans wow , I started with Cast Iron ! , I never did like the teflon pans or any of the non stick, I have an old cast iron Omlet pan that will flip eggs with out any problem, I dont think it has been washed with soap & water for 20 years or so, I use it , wipe it out oil it & put it away, its good for 20 to 40 eggs any morning I am filling in at the local Country club for the early golfers, Glad I dont need to do this every day any more !!! now I do 2 eggs , one for me & one for my wife , dammmm thats a tuff morning hahahaha ! Enjoy, Vince

its all in how you season the cast iron pan (from what ive heard)

You got that right Duke, wonce it is seasoned it is better than teflon ! Enjoy, Vince