Q's

Joined Dec 2005
106 Posts | 0+
Aurora, CO
I would like to know what everyone's favorite Qban is. I've had a couple but most of the time I was drunk and overseas during a port visit. recently an opperatunity has arose that I might be able to get some, but I'm torn on what I should get.

Loaded question!

I happen to love the Monty 2's, but I'm also a huge fan of PSP2's and Upmann No. 2's!

PSD4's are probably my favorite short smoke.

I am going to beat the gang, and say ERDM Choix Supreme there brother - a reasonable price on a great smoke!!

This is a tough question, There are som many variables to this, as any Cigar, What do you like, what kind of time do you have. I like Bike really enjoy the Choix. I am a fan of PC's Boli, H. Upman and such. PSP 2 is nice. A CoRo you can't really go wrong with. i like QdO Coronas.Like Tim said it is a loaded question

Wow so many choices still. I was also thinking of trying the Bolivar royal coronas

GO for it!
While I've not had that particular vitola, I have had the PC's and the Corona Gigantes....the GOODS!

If you're talking about the best buy it and smoke it now cigar that would have to be the PSD4. If you are willing to give the box 5 or 10 years then it's an entirely different conversation.