Question for Alex

Joined Apr 2005
26 Posts | 0+
hartland, michigan
Alex,

I'm going to be ordering roughly 26 cigars from cigar.com for an upcoming vacation. I would like to use the package used to ship them to me and essentially place it in my luggage. You guys do a good job of packing with the air bags and humidifying little pillows.

My question is: How long do those little packets last? This information will help me to know when I need to place the order. Also, everything in my favorites list is in stock. I live in michigan, and would like to know how long it would take to get here via the normal shipping method. I had a near scare with you guys on my last vacation in November 05. That order took 2 weeks via normal shipping. Thanks Alex.

I think I can answer that for you. I also live in Michigan, I usually get mine in three days. The water pillows can last for quite some time, I have had them last for three weeks. I am sure you can get some distilled water on your vacation, so just buy a bottle and recharge them if needed.

Be sure you go with the 9.95 option. The economy shipping (4.95) is variable and we cant place accurate delivery dates on it. The 9.95 option has a better estimate. Also, to be on the safe side, place your order with a rep on the phone to make sure there are no unforseen problems with shipping, holidays, etc that may delay your package.

As for the water pillows, the original waterpillow prototype from the 1990's is still in action so the truth is no one knows how long these things will last. Maybe forever :D When the pillow deflates a bit just take it out of its sleve and drop it in water and hold it under for a minute. You will be recharged and ready to go.

I hope this accurately answers all of your questions. Let me know if I or anyone else at Cigar.com can be of further assistance.