Quiet

Joined Feb 2008
261 Posts | 0+
Grand Rapids, MI
This place was REALLY quiet tonight....kind ghost-townish if you will...maybe my felllow night owl railed will jump on here soon...

One thing is for certain, the "party" will never start again by us just wishing it will. We need to be doing something about it. Me, I'm going to go down fighting if I go down. I have openly asked people for help in another thread. If we all do something about it, we can revive this.

Thruthfully, anyone that cares about the cigar portion of this forum should do something to help bring it back. Even if its just posting.

The saying goes, "Ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas".

DL

Dustinl said:
One thing is for certain, the "party" will never start again by us just wishing it will. We need to be doing something about it. Me, I'm going to go down fighting if I go down. I have openly asked people for help in another thread. If we all do something about it, we can revive this.

Thruthfully, anyone that cares about the cigar portion of this forum should do something to help bring it back. Even if its just posting.

The saying goes, "Ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas".

DL

Butt candy....ew