Reyes DRG

Joined Jun 2006
502 Posts | 0+
Chester, NJ
Well, today for the drive home, I brought a Reyes DRG(Dominican Republic Gold). I have never smoked one before, and I recieved this one at the Big Smoke.

From all that I could gather from the Internet....

www.smokeshopmag.com said:
New Reyes D.R.G. Uses Dominican-Grown Wrapper

The newest release from Emilio Reyes is his top-of-the-line Reyes Dominican Republic Gold premium cigar line. Handmade from Dominican seed tobaccos grown on plantations supervised by Reyes himself, the cigars are wrapped with his very own aged Dominican wrapper. Five shapes are offered: Rothchild, Toro, Corona, Piramide No. 2, and Churchill.

I am assuming Dominican Puro?

The stick looks beauitful, is churchill size, and it is constructed very well. It has a darker, almost Ashton VSG looking wrapper that looks tasty. I'd post a picture, but I don't have a camera, and it's not going to last till I get home...ha ha

Anyone have any thoughts on this one?

Cuesta Rey

Today's trip home will include a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown Centro Fino Pyramid No. 9. This week traffic has been horrible and today I decided that hopefully this cigar will last the hour and a half that it has been taking me to get home.

Padron 4000

Well today I'm taking a half day in order to begin my trek to Morgantown, West Virginia. I'm leaving work around 12 and hopefully the girlfriend will bne ready to leave by 1pm...but most likely we will not leave till 2pm this afternoon. For today's trip home I will be enjoying a Padron 4000. Yesterday the Cuesta Rey was perfect for the ride home. It was the perfect length smoke, and it was a very good smoke.