Rocky Patel Ltd. Edition Chest

Joined Sep 2005
847 Posts | 0+
Newport, RI
Cigars International has a 1 day deal on the Rocky Patel chest of 15 'A' size cigars for 60% off. There's 5 1990 vintage, 5 sungrown, and 5 of the Edge. I vaguely remember some people being interested in these at some point. Just letting you all know. Cigars International and Cigar.com are related, right? I don't think I'm breaking any rules by mentioning this deal.

They share the same building but I think the relationship stops there. It is not a big deal if you mention deals from other places here. Amback does not have a policy of exclusively only mentioning c.com deals and all others are out.

phisherman said:
They share the same building but I think the relationship stops there. It is not a big deal if you mention deals from other places here. Amback does not have a policy of exclusively only mentioning c.com deals and all others are out.

In addition to this I found that c.com doesnt like it if you mention any cost of anything you might find elswhere..... even there own costs on sticks

just a friendly warning

Stick

Posted by Alex a while back:

"We actually share some space but are not under the same ownership. We dont really view Cigars International as a competitor or really share many customers, they are heavy in house brands and inexpensive exlusives and bundles, while Cigar.com is a more service oriented with a selection of hard to find cigars and high end items. Different strokes for different folks I guess. As I always say, there will, always be companies out there that will try to sell you the most cigars for littlest amount of money, I would rather just sell somone the best cigars and be done with it. Often times best value and best cigars are not synominous, if it were everyone would smoke backwoods."

Maybe Alex can answer this though:
When I was at the CAO event at my shop, the rep told me that they no longer make the CAO Black and Cigars International bought the remaining stocks. I noticed Cigar.com still has them. As an online retailer, I'd imagine you'd have to order frequently and these are still in stock. Do you ever buy from them?

I have bought from cigars international for allong time, even before coming here. They also are the ones responsible for cigarbid.com.

I have had tremendous service and products from them, and have only had a few issues with the cigars I have ordered, which were handled very swiftly and smoothly.

alex and the team here at cigar.com have the finer products as well as all the middle to lesser expensive, cigars international at times has them, but i find them more available from Cigar.com.

Just my 2 cents. I own 2 of the rocky chests you are speaking of, and would highly reccomend them to any RP fans. The cigars are packaged in individual coffins with the line of cigar burned into the lid. Very nice packaging, and smokes!

:D

I bought a box when they first came out. Actually one of the FIRST boxes that Nish provided himself. I love them and the packaging. I just rarely have two to two-and-a-half hours to really sit down and enjoy one! :)