Rocky Patel Vintage Segundos

Joined Dec 2007
109 Posts | 0+
Henderson, TN
Looking for some input on these. The vintage 1990 is becoming one of my favorite everyday cigar, but I can not afford $10/stick for a daily cigar. Instead of checking for deals non-stop I was contimplating getting a Mazo of 2nds.

Anyone experienced these with some feedback?

First, where are you paying $10 bucks a stick for a RP 90?
Second, I have never been able to tell any differance in the seconds. From what i understand, they are second due to visual flaws that most people (that would be me) would not notice.

I don't think i paied $10 for an RP 1990's. The seconds are the same but a few flaws that we probably can't tell. THey smoke and taste the same as the firsts to my.

Well, $9 for singles. Don't have the bank to get the enire box, and haven't found any deals on 5-10. But it sounds like the 2nds should be one of my next purchases.

I have had problems with the RP seconds in the past. I received a bundle and there were major draw problems. I had them replaced with another batch and the same thing happened. This was a couple of years ago so hopefully they have had better quality control.

I do remember getting great prices on auction. Just my 2 cents.

Kelvin said:
I have had problems with the RP seconds in the past. I received a bundle and there were major draw problems. I had them replaced with another batch and the same thing happened. This was a couple of years ago so hopefully they have had better quality control.

I do remember getting great prices on auction. Just my 2 cents.

Ditto to what Kelvin said.

The prices on the auctions were on the regular production, not the seconds.

I've looked at cigarbid.com a couple times. Any other suggestions?

Wait some more; they will be on there soon. They always are eventually.

You are right, Phish. There were 4 different 5-packs there last night. I don't know what they went off at, but it was at $15 a pack when I last looked. Don't think you can get them much cheaper anywhere else.

They have the seconds in 15 packs right now. Look at the lots closing today and you will see them. They are in the quickies section.

Thanks guys; now you got me bidding on sticks again. Are you happy?

That site is so addictive. I have $200 dollars worth of stix comming and no humi room. I have just bought a cooler but it is not up and running. Oh well guess I have to smoke more.

NOOO...Cover your ears...Don’t listen...no don’t click that link in your favorites!
Too late :evil:
I gave up that site for new years and lent, and now i am there browsing around....thanks guys!

All right, I missed something...what site? Cigarbid?

Yep and your a bad person for talking about it. I went to Cigarbid last night and $90 later I felt ashamed...lol. Couldn't tell my wife.

Yep...it is a 12 step program the first step is for you to sent all your cigars to me, I forget the other 11 steps. :lol: :lol:

Cigarbid got me and my dad as well. In 5 minutes I spent $92. And I am putting things in bags with pillows waiting for my new Humi to season.