ron white?

Joined Dec 2005
117 Posts | 0+
Louisville Ky
Does anyone know what ron white smokes when he does his comedy on Blue Collar comedy tour?

i can't tell what band it is and have no idea what kind of cigar he smokes while on stage, but i do know i wish he'd come up with some new material. i still laugh at points when i see him on TV, but most of his jokes are used up.

I agree. He does use the same stuff over and over again, but it's still funny. I guess it's a case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I didnt like him that much, but he grew on me. (I liked Larry better)

Now I bust a gut when he talks about his bulldog lickin his butt to get the taste of his wife's cooking outta his mouth.

One time I thought it was a FDO. Another time I coulda sworn it was a LGC Wavell. I cant tell what this one pictured is, but I saw him with a checkered Cohiba once and wondered if he got it in a glass top box. :wink:

Wife and I saw him in Dallas back in Sept and he had an entirely new act with new material, 90 per cent of which is not family friendly. It was still funny, however.

Not sure what he was smoking, but I would guess it was a churchill and that he uses it to time the act since he had to keep it lit.

He mentioned that he was often asked what kind of scotch he drank on stage, and only offered that it was the kind that people drank if they wanted to die penniless. I would surmise the same argument held for his cigar choice.
-D

I saw him last year at the Fox Theater, and he was drinking Johnny Walker Black.

He was smoking a Sancho Panza on the second Blue Collar DVD. I'm pretty sure it was the second one anyway. I listen to him everynight as I have his Yahoo Launchcast Radio fan station in my favorites. His ex-wife and ex-in-law jokes are the best.

"Yeah, well I've got a place to **** your sister."

http://www.botl.org/community/gallery/s ... =newimages

http://www.tatersalad2.com/product.asp?P_ID=159

At a show in smoke-free Lincoln Nebraska, he lit a cigar up. Not long after a fan shouted out a question about the cigar, asking how much it cost him to smoke. "Nothin,' " he said smugly, holding his cigar aloft, mere inches from his lips, which were prepared to pounce on the prize. "I said if I can't smoke, I ain't comin'," he said to thunderous applause, then added, "And if you don't like it, the exits are there, there, there, ..."

Classic :D