Cigar Trade Secret Santa

Barcochris said:
6 Guys???

Wow. This is very dissapointing. I really figured that at least a dozen or more would have wanted to do this.

DL

I am going to stop it here.

everybody has been sent a PM with the rat bast... I mean person they are to send to. let me know if you did not get it

Got it and am quietly pondering my attack....I mean secret santa present.

I received the PM and am very excited about my match up!

DL

Shopping for mine on Saturday. Mail out on Monday.

DL

Same here mine should be out first thing next week, got it all picked out just need to pick it up.

Mine is going out Friday. I had to wait till yesterday to pick up a little special something that I was not originaly intending to put in the box, but due to timing, its going in there.

Yes, Virginia, There is a secret Santa and he has my house WIRED.
Got the box Friday from pipesandcigars.com. It contained a pipe pouch that holds 3 pipes and a built in (snap in) tobacco pouch with lots of handy little pockets and places to put stuff.
50 grams of Gawith & Hogarth, Bob's Choclate Flake, 2 oz of G. L. Pease, Robusto and a 100 gram tin of Mc Cllean, Christmas Cheer 2008.

I have been trying to talk my wife out of the small pipe pouch that we boought her at the Columbus pipe show but, no luck. I have a bag that holds 8 pipes and all the stuff to stock a store. Sometimes it is just to big. This 3 pipe pouch is just what I wanted.

Tobacco is always nice to get. I had seen the Robusto on the Pease website when I went looking for Maltese Falcon and thought it might be interesting to try. Christmas Cheer and Bob's Choclate Flake are famou in my little smoking group.

Santa, ya done good.

Thank you,
DaninDayton
ilurkalot

DaninDayton said:
Yes, Virginia, There is a secret Santa and he has my house WIRED.
Got the box Friday from pipesandcigars.com. It contained a pipe pouch that holds 3 pipes and a built in (snap in) tobacco pouch with lots of handy little pockets and places to put stuff.
50 grams of Gawith & Hogarth, Bob's Choclate Flake, 2 oz of G. L. Pease, Robusto and a 100 gram tin of Mc Cllean, Christmas Cheer 2008.

I have been trying to talk my wife out of the small pipe pouch that we boought her at the Columbus pipe show but, no luck. I have a bag that holds 8 pipes and all the stuff to stock a store. Sometimes it is just to big. This 3 pipe pouch is just what I wanted.

Tobacco is always nice to get. I had seen the Robusto on the Pease website when I went looking for Maltese Falcon and thought it might be interesting to try. Christmas Cheer and Bob's Choclate Flake are famou in my little smoking group.

Santa, ya done good.

Thank you,
DaninDayton
ilurkalot

I think once you recieve your gift you can reveal who your secret santa was, so who gave you such an awesome gift?????

"I think once you recieve your gift you can reveal who your secret santa was, so who gave you such an awesome gift?????
Damfino, it was a secret. He was born in 1977 and does not live in New York. That narrows it down a little.

DaninDayton
ilurkalot

Wow, I am impressed. I asked them to leave my name off the invoive I did not think they would...

I was your secret santa.

Pipe bag.... Not sure if you had one, And I l ove mine

Bobs Choclate flake..... I love it one of my favs.
Pease Robusto....Just sounds intersting
Chrismas Cheer....Well it is Christmas.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Very cool gifts chris! I think my SS should be ariving to its new home today.

Thank you Chris.

I am very concerned that we think this much alike. Whats next, your're going to remember my birthday? :shocked:

Me and mine wish a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

DaninDayton
ilurkalot