Cigar Trade Secret Santa

B128thopen said:
Very cool gifts chris! I think my SS should be ariving to its new home today.

Well the Hillbilly was right! Thanks Connor super cool gift, I am yet to see it but have wanted to thanks to all the good things I have heard about it. Also I am very grateful for the choice paraphernalia and nice sticks.

You rock! :rock:

Even if you do make your soup that way.

Tom

Awesome! You will enjoy The Dark Knight! I could not remember if you had Blue-Ray so I just went with the regular one.

I received my Secret Santa gift today! It only took me a moment to figure out who it was and all I can say is thank you, Craig Montgomery! A box full of goodies!!! I apperciate the fact that you think enough of me to send such an awesome gift! :thumbsup:

I will be smoking in high style this weekend and shaving with some awesome smelling soap tomorrow a.m.!!!

DL

Dustinl said:
I received my Secret Santa gift today! It only took me a moment to figure out who it was and all I can say is thank you, Craig Montgomery! A box full of goodies!!! I apperciate the fact that you think enough of me to send such an awesome gift! :thumbsup:

I will be smoking in high style this weekend and shaving with some awesome smelling soap tomorrow a.m.!!!

DL

I was not sure what to give you Dustin, I do not know where the roping store is in AZ :lol:. Honestly though, I really hope you like what you got and enjoy the hollidays.

flagman said:
Mine went out in the mail today. Sorry for the delay on this. :oops:

Someone has been naughty...Quick, DL get the Rope!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

flagman said:
Mine went out in the mail today. Sorry for the delay on this. :oops:

I also have to apoligize, I did grab the one item over the weekend but forgot to get the second part on Friday and picked it up Monday. Mine went out this morning. Should be there before friday, and I hope they like it. I do feel a little bad since I already got mine. :oops:

My apologies but, due to constraints, mine will go out tomorrow.
Next day delivery.

DaninDayton
ilurkalot

Man Santa Just blew up my mailbox, I beleive it was from NJsmoke. Unreal man, a Transformers Blue Ray disk, a lb of coffee and a great selection of smokes which include one of my all time favorites Padron 40th anniversaryies. Man way to much I do not know how to thank you!!!

cmontgomery said:
Man Santa Just blew up my mailbox, I beleive it was from NJsmoke. Unreal man, a Transformers Blue Ray disk, a lb of coffee and a great selection of smokes which include one of my all time favorites Padron 40th anniversaryies. Man way to much I do not know how to thank you!!!

Hey I didn't forget that you hit me when I won that contest in the past. You just helped out by saying you didn't have that disk. I hope you enjoy all of it and have a nice Christmas.

I received a great Xicar MTX cutter- great scissor cutter and a few extra utensils built in(bottle opener, poker, opener and screwdriver. My new favorite toy. Thanks Santa!!

:D :D

My Secret Santa (Rob) hit me with a great gift. I am going proudly fly that flag when the Titans play next week and not take it down till 2 weeks after we win the Super Bowl!
Some how he also knew that my other hobbies we cooking and good music!
I have already picked out a few cuban recipes to make while listing to the CD. I noticed that their version of Hotel California was not on there.
Thanks for the sticks too. I have been wanting to try the Man-o-war for a long time!

Thanks SS - Rob!

Thanks to Chris for organizing this! I wish more would have participated but it was fun none-the-less. Maybe next year we can get some more guys. Thanks to Craig for my awesome gift.

DL

Got another package from my Secret Santa today with homemade goodies and Great Cigars. Thank you Santa!!! This made my Christmas. :thumbsup:

HOLY MOLEY!!!

I got home from vacation to find a most stellar Secret Santa from Dan.

I received a leather pipe rack and a leather pipe rest that I believe Dan made.

Then I received a bag of tobacco called sea breeze that I think is one of his locals blend.

then a Special edition CAO box that i need to do more research on to find out what it is. is is really nice.

Thanks Dan!!!