Shiner Oktoberfest

Joined Aug 2007
2K Posts | 28+
Somewhere down in Texas
That time of year is finally here. Getting a little cool in the evenings. Definatley smoking weather. My favorite beer is out on store shelves. Been drinking a few Shiner Oktoberfests lately and really enjoying them.

DL

How do you like this compared to Sam Adams Octoberfest? My local Grocery store at home carries Shiner so I might have to pick this up.

How do you like this compared to Sam Adams Octoberfest? My local Grocery store at home carries Shiner so I might have to pick this up.

I've not tried SA. Really been meaning too. I'm also into Hoegaarden. Luckily it is available all year. As far as Shiner, the only one I don't like is Heffenweizen. If you get the chance, look for Shiner Bohemian Black Lager. Great beer!

DL

I've not tried SA. Really been meaning too. I'm also into Hoegaarden. Luckily it is available all year. As far as Shiner, the only one I don't like is Heffenweizen. If you get the chance, look for Shiner Bohemian Black Lager. Great beer!

DL

I think I've seen it in the store! I'll be sure to grab some! Thanks!

Got a Case of SA Octoberfest in the fridge right now. 8th one since they have been out this year. Best octoberfest on the market. You know its good when it wins the gold metal in germany every year!

Damn, I can't get Shiner beers up here in NE. Love them though (you can take the boy out of TX, but you can't take the TX out of the boy).

DL,

Send me a Case of Shiner. Craig, send me a case of Paulaner. Can't get it here. Thanks.

Your good buddy!

DL,

Send me a Case of Shiner. Craig, send me a case of Paulaner. Can't get it here. Thanks.

Your good buddy!

Nine posts since 2005 and you want us to send you beer??? DON'T INSULT US!!! WHERE IS AN ADMIN WHEN YOU NEED THEM?????:dunno:

:twisted: :neer:

DL

I love Shiner! Hard to find sometimes up here in WA but as a Texan I know whats up! :thumbsup:

Shiner Bohemian Black Lager is my favorite. Hard to beat an ice cold one on a hot Texas afternoon.

DL

Never heard of it on the east coast, but we have a beer out of MD or DEL called "Raging Bitch" and it is strong in flavor and effect. ONly available late spring to early summer.

Man, it must be nice, we would NEVER see any kind of beer like that here in fly over country.