show the goods

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
I enjoy reading everyones posts, but lets see the goods! I figured since i am putting up pics of my coolerdor i might as well put up pics of everything, including my current drink selection.

http://community.webshots.com/album/337569276hFCRxF

now you all need to put up your pics.

oh and don't make fun of how empty my coolerdor is... i just built the thing like 2 weeks ago.

I will snag a shot of my home humidor later but this is the humidor Smoka and I share downtown.

Attachments

• 118_1891.jpg
    118_1891.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,576
I'll post my home stuff next week!! I'm working in our warehouse right now.....so I cannot get to my images...... :wink:

I don't have a camera. But if I'm in Chicago, I'm hangin' with my noo bes' frens Macallan and Cigarsmoka. After Cigarsmoka wipes the coke off his face. :cryinlaugh:

Apologies for my absence, been away! :biggun:

Photo to follow, but my humidor contains:

Cusano C10
Montecristo #3
Partagas #10
Sol Cubano Connecticut Churchill
Sol Cubano Connecticut Toro
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo
Cao Brazilia Anaconda
Punch Grand Cru Prince Consort
Camacho Corojo Diploma
Sol Cubano Connecticut Torpedo
Romeo y Julietta Vintage 1875 Churchill
Don Carlos #3
Davidoff Grand Cru #2

Still lovin' those diplomas! :thumbsup:

Dang, Ando - that's about an 80% match to my humidor.

Several smaller humidors, however, so no cool picture to sent...

Bildand!

Here's my little bitty collection.

Attachments

• 5-5-05b.jpg
    5-5-05b.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,428
hey dbrad, dont feel so bad, you've got it better than some...

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,417
they were part of a really good deal some one posted a while ago, a xikar cutter and 4 of them for cheap. i think thats why most people have them now rofl.

This shot is of my 200ct desktop. Most of what's here were pulled from their respective boxes which are kept in my large cabinet for enjoyment in the near future.

Attachments

• DSC04604.JPG
    DSC04604.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,403
dbrad,

How is that black pearl. I cant belive I have not tried one. You know what else I have not tried in forever, a Teamo. I used to hate those. Okay I am off to the stogie shop. Later gators.

Here is the long awaited picture from inside my humidor I have in my barracks! Please note, only 1 Diploma left :cry:

Attachments

• humidor (676 x 507).jpg
    humidor (676 x 507).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,333
those Rocky Patel 10 year are one of my favorite smokes right now Ando. If you haven't tried one yet i can promise you it won't be a dissapointment.
The xikar deal was from me. Glad to see so many people got to take advantage of it!

I'm gonna smoke my first Rocky Patel tonight. I'll let you know how I get on with it. Good on ya for that xikar deal!

As we're 'showing the goods' here is a picture of my two ducklings that I hatched on Monday!! :angel:

1...2...3...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Attachments

• duck1__676_x_507_.jpg
    duck1__676_x_507_.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 857
Ando, I feel your pain, but on the bright side it could be your last cigar!! Not a bad one at that either. :wink:

I would would watch out with little ducklings, there's probably some people lurking aorund here that would like to take them to a field, light a cigar then lock and load!! :wink:

Aaaw!! I want one! I love little ducks!
If I could get a snap shot of the humidors I share with my boyfriend I'd have them all over this site.