Since joining the forum....

Joined Jun 2006
502 Posts | 0+
Chester, NJ
Being that this thread is totally useless, but yet still cigar related I was torn as to where to post it...I decided General Cigar Discussion was appropriate.

After having joined this awful place, my cigar collection has since grown almost 10 fold, I now have 3 humidors, and every month, sometimes multiple times, there is some type of cigar paraphernalia that gets charged to my credit card. I now recieve a subscription to Cigar Aficionado, and Cigar Magazine which forces me to waste many precious hours of my days fingering through the pages of copious amounts of cigar related information. I also spend so much time on this forum that I'm probably on the virge of getting fired because of my internet usage. I think that I'm developing a ulcer from trying to win both the PIF and Fun & Games threads, and all I can think of throught the day is when the box pass is going to get to my doorstep.

So on that note, I will clip my cigar for the ride home, and look forward to an hour to myself enjoying this most excellent addiction.

I love this place

boredatskewl said:
I also spend so much time on this forum that I'm probably on the virge of getting fired because of my internet usage....

...I love this place

i agree. i once thought that i would never own more than 10 cigars. now i have WAY more than that. I also thought that i would only have one humi. Now i have one just for long term aging.

i blame it all on you guys.

thank you.

I know exactly how you feel!

Started out with a 10 count humidor......8 months later a 1200 count cabinet.......a year after that it's almost full!

I started off with a small humidor from a garage sale. Almost immediately I built a frigidor. A year after that, another larger frigidor. Now I just finished a smoking room in my house.

I went from a once a month guy... to an almost once a day guy.

I built a coolerdor and I'm dreading the day for an upgrade, but its coming soon. Just wish I could afford this more easily! Just a lowly college student. lol

Thanks guys. :twisted:

I was happy with my 150 ct, never thought I'd need a bigger one. Now I have a 300 ct and I' m seasoning my 150 again. Oh, and my girlfriend is now jelous of my humidors. This place has been great to me.